Who is stalking the Stalkperch?

Sunday 16 January 2011

A Boot?...............on a Boat??

We wanted some secure-ish storage....
....and also some buoyancy....
....2 into 1 will go....
....it's simple Math's....


....it's an open....


....and shut case....


....it will be lockable too....




....and airtight after fitting some air/water neoprene sealing strip....



Not my original idea, there is no such thing, but I did see it on the interweb
or something very similar and thought it rather useful?

Eddie
.

4 comments:

  1. Now i`m back in the UK i can finally read your blog! It`s looking good Eddie, i think you and Drake are doing a fantastic job on the boat build. When are you having a garden party so that me & Mrs Ting Tong from Ping Pong can visit and see your piece of fine craftsmanship? We`ll supply the cucumber sarnie`s & Lucozade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to meeting Mrs Ting Tong after all she has come a long way just to see it and me.

    Eddie (__!__) aka Mr 5 Arses

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be funny if you get man-raped on your journey to Boston, they're strange inbred folk out that way, just like Deliverence....Don't forget your crossbow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tuning up my Banjo as we speak ; p

    ReplyDelete