Who is stalking the Stalkperch?

Wednesday 29 December 2010

MOONCHILD............Naming my Canoe

I name this ship, "Moonchild"

I sold 2 guitars and an amplifier to fund the canoe build.

I intended to make a Rory Gallagher tribute Strat so I bought a black Squier Strat, was going to sand it down and re-paint with a reliced 3 colour Sunburst. I thought this was a difficult task as the headstock would also need re-shaping. I also bought an amp so I could learn to play.............. hahahahaha,
there will only be one Rory, so why bother?

I did have one lesson from this guy Tony Iou though.

I later bought a Fender Stratocaster Classic 60's Player in 3 colour Sunburst ready to take a belt sander too but I didn't have the heart or the nerve to do that either, so I sold the lot on preloved

The front deck of my Canoe is my tribute to Rory Gallagher and it's my version of 3 Colour Sunburst.


....it still needs a bit more black but its on the way....

Not perfect by any means, but it's my personal tribute.




Plinkity-plonky-twang...
Rock on Rory

Regards

Eddie




You are a Moonchild and pretty soon child 

I've got that feeling I'm gonna make you smile forever 

If I can 
Just give me a sign and I'll show you my plan 



You are a blue child, forever true child 

You know I'll try to paint the skies blue forever 
If I can. 
Just give me a sign and I'll show you my plan. 



Tell me why you look so sad, 

Time slips by like grains of sand 
Just put your future in my hands 



You are a Moonchild and pretty soon child 

I've got the feelin I'm gonna make you smile forever. 
If I can. 
Just give me a sign and I'll show you my plan, 
Just give me a smile and I'll show you my plan, 
Just give me a sign and I'll show you my plan



.

No comments:

Post a Comment