Who is stalking the Stalkperch?

Friday 14 January 2011

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS, CANOE WISE

1st of all thank you to all who gave me canoe presents and also to those who gave other pressies too

From my Mrs
A BIG THANK YOU KIM XXXX

A membership to Hinckley Canoe Club for the rest of this season,
some money towards some lessons to help keep me safe,
and I also got £30 in vouchers at Up & Under Watersports


So I bought a..
Light my fire Scout....
....to keep me warm....
....And a Life Venture Titanium Mug,
pure luxury for a nice hot coffee....


Dennis and Frances gave me £20 towards my Tent
Thank you....to help keep me dry




Claire and Ian
Thanx XX
Hi Gear Trail 4 Cook-set
....to cook my Troll Dinnahs on



Brother Joe
Cheers Bro and thanks with the help canoe building,
so glad we did it together.

A waterproof stuff sack....
....for MY stuff NOT yours!!




Adela & Nigel
£30 towards my Tent to give me shelter.
Cheers  you two XX



Mila, Dan Kayla & Zac
Thanks for my head torch to show me the way XXXX




Karen and Brian
Thanks for helping me get informed....

Open Canoe Technique by Nigel Foster 


and this sign for MY garage so Keep Clear!!!!



Also from my Secret Santa at Song of the Paddle forum....
a LOMO Stuff Sack for my other stuff that I will "need".




I have also bought some unbreakable knives and forks
and a folding washing up bowl too with money from my Aunty Beryl.

Thank you all for giving, I just have to use them and wear them out.

Happy Christmas Everyone

Eddie



.

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome. Happy New Year

    Karen XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Karen and Brian

    Will keep you posted on the launch date!!

    Eddie
    XX

    ReplyDelete