Who is stalking the Stalkperch?

Thursday 17 February 2011

Rory Gallagher Decking

I went to B&Q today and I said to the guy in there "I want decking"....
so he hit me right between the eyes.

Well I'm so sorry about the pathetic joke,
I just got a little excited for a while and forgot where I was.

....OK the front deck pictures....

....Themed on Rory Gallagher's....

....with "MY"  version of 3 Colour Sunburst....

....A new Fender Stratocaster in 3 Colour Sunburst....


....and how I made mine....


....I made some waterslide decals....


....dipped them in warm water....


....slid them onto the deck....


....and when dry, sprayed over with some "Plasti-koat" acrylic varnish....




....it is the antiquated look I was after....

....I think I achieved it....

....but not as good as this....


Rock on Rory

I hope you like my little tribute?

Eddie



.

 .

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Greetings. This post is really good and blog is really interesting. It gives good details.

    Merbau Decking

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day down there in Good ol' Australia .............a great part of the Wold, I learned to SCUBA dive on the Gt Barrier Reef, BEAUT', thanks for the kind comments.
    Crack open a tinny for me cobber.

    ReplyDelete