Who is stalking the Stalkperch?

Monday 7 March 2011

Launch day was Sunday 6 March 2011

OK, 1st "car topping"
....All ship-shape and Bristol fashion....

....I had a problem with the "Easy Fit" Mont Blank roof rack....

....So I got another set from Halfords....


....tight lines....


....and a nice fit....


....as per the "plan"....


....I checked my nuts as per fishery rules....


....The nice guy David Callington from here let us use his fishing lake....

....Thank you David....


....a nice little launching bay....


....I thought better!!!!....


....and did it "My Way....


....we had a nice little paddle....


....just like Ducks to water....


....being so brave and so far away from land....




All went quite well till I "fell" in..... I think I was pushed though!


~ Eddie ~

.



No comments:

Post a Comment