Who is stalking the Stalkperch?

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Rory Gallagher vs Marty McFly

Rory Gallagher vs Marty McFly

Johhny B. Goode

"Idea of that vid came to my mind when listened for the first time Rory Gallagher.
He performed 'Johnny B. Goode' at St. Wendel, Bosenbachstadion, 7/07/84.

Great audience record. Unfortunately, there no video.

And as my best favorite musician is Rory Gallagher and my best favor movie is 'Back To The Future' with pure genius actor Michael J.Fox, I tried to mix the Michael BTTF footage with a Rory track. Good or bad is it in the way you'll see..

Just one remark. I did try to show all my love to both great people of the world Rory and Michael through this little collage movie!

Criticism are welcome :)"



"Nice one Rory,
nice one son,
nice one Rory,
let's have another one"

....Now, back to the Rory....


.

No comments:

Post a Comment